Monday, June 25, 2012

Well, we are starting a new adventure...  My mom and I have always wanted to go into business together and we knew it would definitely be something crafty.  After the past few years, we have both developed a love for fabric.  Mom has starting making rag quilts and of course I have been making fabric blooms (and when I say "love" I may actually mean obsession with fabric.)  So it just made sense for us to share something we love with you...FABRIC!  I can't tell you everything we have in the works, but be on the look out this fall for some FUN events coming your way.  For now, we have opened our Etsy shop GeorgiaLyn Fabrics.
We will slowly be adding inventory over the summer.  We hope that you will find fabrics in our shop that are colorful and fun - perfect for the modern crafter!  As fall approaches we will be introducing newly released fabrics from Michael Miller, AdornIt!, Moda and more.  
We hope you enjoy a little bit of crafty goodness as we travel this journey together!

No comments: