Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fedora Tuesday!

If you have seen me this summer then you know that almost every day I am wearing a fedora.  They are one of my favorite things (at the moment.)  Today I am highlighting 3 fedoras...one of them is a special limited edition!
 This fedora is a comfy light fit, perfect for the pool, running errands or a summer night dinner.  These hats will be listed on the website later this evening (so that gives you all day to decide which one  you want!)

Today's giveaway 
is a combination of one of my long time favorite fabrics and this fabulous fedora... 
we''l just call it the 
Birthday Fedora
TO ENTER the FEDORA GIVEAWAY 
1)comment here or on the Fedora Tuesday Facebook post telling me your favorite summer activity or vacation.
2) Post, tweet or FB about Fedora Tuesday

HAPPY FEDORA TUESDAY!!!

**Tomorrow is WEAR IT WEDNESDAY so start taking pics of you in your favorite 
Doodle Design Shop hat!

No comments: