Friday, June 3, 2011

" My Favorite Things"

School is out and summer is in full swing at the Vanover house!  We are swimming, playing baseball and Doodle Design Shop is gearing up for June Market in Dallas.  One of the things I have been wanting to do for the past year is get back into the groove of blogging.  SO... today I am kicking off a "My Favorite Things" Series.  Over the next 2 months I will share with you some of my favorite sites, products, foods and people.  Keep checking in because there will be GIVEAWAYS throughout the summer.


Today we are kicking off the series with my current obsession- PINTEREST.  It is a fabulous place you can collect (pin) and share all of your favorite things from the web or your own pictures.  You organize them into catergories (boards) so whenever you want to find that perfect recipe or that DYI project you have been dying to try, you can easily find the idea and link right to it.  The Pinterest iPhone App is what I use the most.  You can scroll through the top pics from users everywhere and "pin" them to your boards as well.  Let me show you a few of my favorite things from my Pinterest Boards....
Pesto Bread- posted on my YUMMO board

This outfit is a must for my closet- posted on my RUFFLES & BLOOMS:Fashion Crush Board

Paper Owlies that I will be making with my kiddos this summer- posted on my CRAFTINESS board

Fabulous quote posted on my JUST THINGS I LIKE board

This amazing space that I could sit in all day {{sigh}}- posted on my FAVORITE PLACES AND SPACES board


I am sure this all sounds like another language, so grab another cup of coffee and go to the PINTEREST website right now!  Play around with it for a little while and you will be pinning like a pro!  Follow me Doodle Designs to stay up to date on the fabulous things I am finding for my Pinterest boards :)

Have a wonderful weekend!  Check back next week for a new "favorite thing" and who knows, maybe even the first giveaway of summer!

No comments: