Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Fabulous!

Doodle Design Shop is gearing up for the holidays!

(Side note- I did have to take advantage of the fall season and change my blog header to show off my precious babies in their Halloween gear ..thanks for indulging me!)


Fall is bringing a few new things to Doodle Design Shop...
  • Toddler sized Petal Head Hats are joining our current line of youth and adult hats.
  • New fabric for our Black Petal Heads Hats
  • Holiday Blooms are just in time to top of your holiday party outfit (or your favorite tee)
  • Oilcloth Tote Bags offered by Lainey and Company, LLC make the perfect gift for teachers, grandmas, college girls and moms on the go

We are updating our site over the next few weeks so if you don't see what you are looking for please email me. Enjoy the next few weeks of fall!

No comments: