Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introducing the Grace Violet Shoppe


I am so excited to introduce....My friend, Ms. Crafty herself, Kristin is one talented mama! She can make just about anything (as you can see on her blog Grace Violet) and now she will be sharing those items with us in
the Grace Violet Shoppe



Stop by today to see some of her wonderful bags with fabulous flower accents (you know how I feel about flower pins!!!) Ms. Kristin is the one who taught me to make those fun flower pins I love so much! (Thanks Kristin!)

So go by her shop today and show her some craft love! Buy a bag or two and check back often to see the newest things she has to offer!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thank YOU! You have played a big role in encouraging me to do this - I have finally found something that I will really enjoy making!

p.s. Sorry I haven't replied to your email - jury duty AND VBS this week - I will get in touch tomorrow!