Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An Affair of the Heart-Tulsa

In July Doodle Design Shop made it's debut at An Affair of the Heart in Tulsa... what a BUSY three days!!!

I partnered with My Baby Boutique (http://www.shopmybaby.com/) And Peek-a-Boo Tique (http://www.mypeekabootique.com/) and our booth was fabulous if I do say so myself. Here are a few pictures so you can see a little of what we have to offer. If you haven't already, stop by My Baby Boutique and Peek-a-Boo Tique to see the wonderful products they make!

A few of my favorite things from My Baby Boutique and PBT are the adorable monogramed child chairs and the oh-so-precious tutu sets!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! I am so happy to see pictures; the booth looked great! You can be sure that I will be there to see it in person in October.

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Booth looks so GREAT! Love everything but the tree climbing... plaque is my fave! How cute!

Aubrey said...

Super cute! You guys did a great job! Looks like a fun time!!!